Saturday, February 4, 2012

Chris + Stephanie, Engaged


Since my Saturday is going to be spent at Stephanie's bachelorette party-ish shower thing, I figured this was a perfect time to post their engagement pictures. We are going to a place called Painting with a Twist first, then dinner, then a surprise lingerie shower. Don't worry, I'll schedule this to post late enough that I won't spoil it! I don't know how I'll feel about the painting stuff, because I've never done it. I'm kind of guessing it won't be my scene, but Stephanie will love it and that's what matters!

I KNOW I will love dinner, but the part I feel like I will have to suffer through is the lingerie shower. Steph, if you're reading this, know that I love you and that's why I'm attending such an awkward event for you. I DO NOT like the idea of buying someone sexy underthings, nor do I like the idea of anyone ever buying those things for me (future Kristi shower planners, take note). It's not that I place some sort of negative stigma on sex, it's just that I don't want to picture people wearing or using these things! Since these events are a fairly regular occurrence, I must be in the minority. Let's just accept that I have my quirks, and we'll move on. 










I had everything working against me that day...wind, sun, an unfamiliar location (Downtown Memphis, by the river)...ok three things. I was actually pleased with these despite that. Stephanie and Chris were totally naturals! They both expected the process to be torture, but they ended up enjoying themselves. I'm going to go ahead and pat myself on the back for making them feel comfortable *pat*pat*

I hope you all enjoyed the pictures, and I hope you're having a WONDERFUL Saturday. Right about now, I'm probably sitting wide-eyed and embarrassed out of my mind watching my friend receive lacy bra and panty sets and goodness knows what else.

1 comment:

cb said...

these are really great and her dress is beautiful! i love shopping for lingerie! we did a bit of that today :) hope it going too bad sweetie!
xo,
cb