Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Murano Murano!


For the past few years, I’ve been growing more and more in love with flowers. The sad fact is this: I can’t keep a plant alive to save my life. Instead of trying to grow my own, I love to get flowers from my friends and family or the market.

If I’m getting flowers, I really need a vase…water doesn’t contain itself, you know! I’ve come across some beautiful vases, but none so gorgeous as the ones I found from Murano Glass! I gravitate toward the more simple and muted colors, but Murano has a huge range of colorful vases to choose from. Here are some of my favorites: 

Looking around, I’m really impressed with this site. They have just about everything! Jewelry, martini glasses, art glass, candle holders, perfume bottles…and all gorgeous! If you want to add some glass with class (clever rhyming is fun) to your house, check them out here: http://www.muranoglassgifts.com/

I know I’ve seen a lot of people that collect the type of art glass I see on the site…I feel like I remember seeing someone with a collection when I was a kid. I just remember a cabinet filled with these cool little glass sculptures. I’m tempted to start a collection of my own! 
P.S. They have free shipping to USA and Canada…and you really can’t beat free shipping. It’s the bee’s knees!





What do you think? What is your favorite piece from the Murano Glass website?

3 comments:

Jen said...

These are some gorgeous pieces!! LOVE that first one! Whenever I get flowers, I always try to find a great new vase to put them in :-)

Blair McLeod said...

loving the second one you posted. fun website too!

thanks for stopping by my blog!!

ag. said...

i just love that last vase...gorgeous stuff!