Thanks to everyone who reads/has read my posts and I look forward to communicating even more splendid things!
My very first blog was this: http://kristimcmurry.blogspot.com/2009/01/things-i-selfishly-want.html
Things I selfishly want. Let's see how I've done in a year and a half!
- Canon 5D Mark II - check! Just bought it a month ago FINALLY
- Bed canopy- nope. Don't really want one anymore
- Chandelier- sort of. I decided that I liked the one in my kitchen, so I got a cool paper lantern for my office instead.
- Chairs for the kitchen table- check! two vintage chairs, and I love them!
- Ostrich feathers- check! They adorn the island in my kitchen
- Jonathan Adler piece- check! Got a tea set for Christmas :)
- Paint for the guest bathroom- nope. :( Still need to do that.
- Rug for the living room- nope. Gave that up. I like the hardwood now.
- Suzani for the coffee table- nope. I'd still like one. They are gorgeous
- Chrome switch plates- I have 1...does that count?
- Label maker- heck yeah! I use the crap out of that thing.
- iPod Touch- yep! I traded with my boyfriend for it.
- 6 or 7 books to read- ummm yeah...and then some
- Macbook- yes! Bought it last Christmas. And now I have one at work too.
For now, here are some photos from a recent shoot for Alongcomesmary on Etsy!