Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Rebecca & Stephen Twin Oaks Antebellum Engagement


When I first had a consultation with Rebecca & Stephen, we were chit chatting about where we went to school and what-not. Stephen mentioned he was from Trenton, so I asked if he knew my step-dad. He said, "yeah he was my teacher! And you shot my senior pictures." Ha! I felt bad for not realizing who he was when he walked in, but it was funny to discover that. It was several years ago, so it's been a while! I'm so excited to have another opportunity to photograph Stephen and his lovely fiancé Rebecca. They are both so nice, and I enjoyed out engagement session at Twin Oaks. Their wedding there is going to be just gorgeous!


Isn't her hair the most gorgeous color?! I thought her navy top complimented her hair color really well.









No comments: