Monday, November 16, 2015

Jonathan & Rachel's Fall Chickasaw Wedding


Jonathan and Rachel are seriously two of the sweetest people I've ever met! I loved getting to know them as they planned their wedding, and I had a great time documenting the perfect day earlier this month. Rachel is incredibly talented and made a ton of the decor for the wedding. Everything inside the cozy Sagamore Lodge looked amazing! When I first arrived, I went to one of the cabins where Rachel, her bridesmaids and her daughter were getting ready.


After a few getting ready photos, I shot some details at the cabin and at the lodge.







I went back up to the cabin for some final getting ready moments, then it was time for Rachel and Jonathan to see each other and have their portraits made. We picked this adorable dock on Lake Placid. Even though it was a cloudy day, the temperature was wonderful and the trees still had a bit of that lovely fall color on them.





They had a few sweet moments together, then we took a ton of photos around the Chickasaw grounds.












The bridesmaids joined us for a few.



 
The sweet family of four heading down to another dock for a family photo. The geese saw us coming and decided to vacate the shore. 




The cake by David Kerns of DK Cakes was stunning! It's so perfect for a fall wedding, and the topper was adorable.







The ceremony was short and very sweet.










After a reception full of great conversation, delicious food by Matter of Taste Too and some dancing, they called it a night. It was really a wonderful wedding, and I'm so happy that Rachel and Jonathan chose me to document it.

No comments: