Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Rachel & Austin's Fall Engagement Session


I think Rachel and Austin's engagement session was darn near perfect. We had to push it back a day because it just wouldn't stop raining, but the day we went with ended up being amazing! The sun was shining and the temperature wasn't too cold or too hot (just right...ahhhh). The entire time, Rachel kept saying they were being awkward and questioning herself, but I assured her they were doing great. Clearly I wasn't lying! These are some of my favorite shots of the season because of how perfectly these two go together. They did a wonderful job interacting and posing, and they had some awesome outfits to top it off. Here are just a few of my favorites from the session.






 









Seriously, could they be any more perfect?! I am so excited to shoot their wedding at the beginning of next year's wedding season.

Oh speaking of wedding season...it's over! Woot! I mean that in the best way possible. I love what I do, but I'm happy to have the slower winter months to re-coup. I guess my season technically ended in September, but I took on a ton of engagement sessions during October, so it feels like it's just wrapping up. I have one wedding this weekend that I'm super pumped about, and then one a month until May. It'll be just enough to keep me from losing my mojo! Or something like that...

Happy Fall, everyone!

No comments: