Thursday, November 5, 2015

Brad & Danielle's Sunny Boho Engagement Session


A couple of weeks ago, Danielle and Brad met me out at the Ag Center for their engagement session. It was a perfect day out, and I was excited to shoot in that nice warm sunshine! Danielle wore this gorgeous lace boho dress for the session, and it looked perfect for these shots. She also had her hair braided with a flower hairpiece in the back. So cute! Brad looked nice too, of course. Can't leave out the groom!





I loved this one even though the 5 was blowing back a little. I thought their genuine laughs were adorable.





You can tell he likes to aggravate her! This is how my husband is, so I can relate.  




I had a great time getting to know these two! They are so quiet, but they clearly love being together. I am excited to capture their wedding story this coming May!

No comments: