Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Mallory's Classy Vintage Style Bridal Shoot


A few weeks back, I met up with Mallory, her mother and a couple of friends for Mallory's bridal shoot at First Presbyterian. Since Mallory's wedding photographer was coming from California, she needed someone local to do some bridal portraits for her before the wedding. I work with her mother, Vickie, so I was more than happy to do these! Mallory is absolutely stunning, and the dress she chose is just gorgeous. Add to that the classic veil and unique bouquet, and we have ourselves a pretty amazing bride. Ok that's a lot of adjectives, but I can't help it! I felt like I was shooting a model for the cover of a magazine. Here are a few of my favorites from the session.













How beautiful is she?! The wedding was a little over a week ago, so congrats to Mallory and Lyle! I wish you both the best, and I'm so glad I was able to play a little part in the wedding day.

No comments: