Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Evan and Brittany


I'm embarrassingly behind on posting this SEPTEMBER wedding, so if these pictures look a little out of season, it's because they are. Brittany and I met through a mutual friend, and I got to do their engagement photos and their wedding. She and Evan are both so sweet and quiet, and they were a lot of fun to shoot! They also had an adorable little boy, Oakley, that I enjoyed following around all day. They had their wedding at the home of Evan's family. It was the perfect location for the relaxed country wedding. The reception was mostly just cutting the cake and grazing on food, which was a great atmosphere for just talking and catching up with people. I love shooting these kinds of weddings!












3 comments:

alicia said...

i love the cowgirl boots!

Melissa Blake said...

That is so gorgeous!!!

cb said...

Aahh this wedding is beautiful!! I love all the details the boots the sunflowers the weather wood frame! Great shots the lighting is perfect!!!
Xo,cb