Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Tiny Confessions on Etsy

Let me introduce you to Tiny Confessions. I found this shop late last year and just laughed and laughed as I looked through the prints! The one above was my favorite, and my super sweet friend Gabrielle got it for me for Christmas. It hangs on my bedroom wall, and I smile every time I see it. It's perfect for my unstable cat, Dudley. He is the craziest cat I've ever seen! He is one of those cats that will just purr and purr while you pet him, then a split second later he's got your arm in a death grip and is ripping you to shreds. Luckily he's calmed down a bit in his old age....my arms are happy with that.

Here are some others that made me laugh. I highly recommend the seller, guys. You really can't go wrong with pet illustrations + funny text + pretty colors.






Ok, I know that last one isn't a pet...there are actually several non-pet ones that are worth checking out. And of course there are lots of funny dog illustrations too! Anyway, just thought I'd brighten up your Tuesday with a little fun art. Hope you enjoyed them! Here's the link again to Tiny Confessions.

2 comments:

cb said...

These are so great! I love one of the furniture and the red light HA!!! Thanks for sharing this awesome shop!
Xo,cb

alicia said...

"i am concerned about my own unstable behavior." amen kitty. amen.

<3