Friday, December 16, 2011

Shepherd's Haven Shop Update

It's been a while since I posted a shop update for Shepherd's Haven. I have added lots of new things lately, but several of my favorites have sold already! It really gives me so much joy to see sales going well for them. Here are some of my favorites that are still in the shop...





Most of these are my favorites because of the color. I love all the fun glazes they've been using (especially the blue on that cross ornament). Isn't that bowl so great?! I feel like it looks very Easter-y with those pastel colors. I don't care much for the pink on the spoon rest, but I know it's right for someone. I just love that we have a spoon rest in the shop! And let's talk about that awesome drip glaze on the soup mug...wow. I really love functional pieces that are also decorative. That mug is the PERFECT size for soup, or even an extra big cup of coffee (we all have those days). 

I hope you all like these! I am looking forward to seeing what they come up with next year :) My visit to the Shepherd's Haven Day Center last week was so much fun. I'll definitely post some pictures for you guys. I took lots of the people working on their ceramics. They were having so much fun!

No comments: