Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Oh Yeah!

A while back I got a very nice email from someone over at Oh Yeah! which is a sports nutrition company. I have a friend that is one of their spokes-models, and she also blogs for them here. I started reading Kim's posts along with some of the other ones and commented several times. They said they appreciated my readership and wanted to send me some samples of their newest nutrition bar! I was so excited because I LOVE the Oh Yeah! bars.


The little sample sizes are so perfect for me. They are small enough that I don't get too full, but they are big enough to provide a satisfying snack! Kim introduced them to me at the gym a long time ago, and I've been a fan ever since. If I buy the full size bars, I usually only eat half of one at a time. I honestly think they are the best protein bars I've tried so far. And they DIDN'T pay me to say that :)


Definitely try them if you get a chance. They usually sell them in places like the Vitamin Shoppe and maybe your gym. 

4 comments:

cb said...

i like bars like this! i will keep a look out for them!

xo,
cb

Unknown said...

they look really tasty!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Unknown said...

That looks delicious :-)


My blog
xoxo Michaela

Stéphanie said...

Yummy !