Monday, May 23, 2011

a lot of lately

Guess what I've been doing a lot of lately? Photographering! (Write it down, it's a new word.) I've been busy as a little bee or three (new phrase) taking pictures for various Etsy shops and potter friends. I'm going to post some of the photos I've done for Etsy shops here, because not only do I want to promote my photography service, but I want to promote these great shops. Check them out if you have a minute.














I just finished another HUGE set for Melissa (chicnwarm), and I'm about to shoot some things for fellow blogger cb over at TheCityBirdsNest. I can't wait to show you all her craftiness! In the mean time, I hope you all have a wonderful week. I will be busy again...but hey, that's life. OH speaking of life, my boyfriend graduated college this weekend! I got lots of pictures, so I'll share those soon :)

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

cb said...

i LOVE the turbans and the one with the bow! so cute! i wonder if i could pull it off...well the only way to know is to try! they turned out so great sweetie! i just am so in love with your photography! oh i can't wait to see mine!! eek! i am so excited!!!!!!

xo,
cb

Gorgeous Glam said...

Lovely photos! You did great work! xo

Diana Mieczan said...

Oh my goodness..Those photos are amazing and I love those pieces..They look beautiful. Have a great Monday, my dear
Kisses

Ps: That second hat is calling my name:) Muah