Monday, February 7, 2011

snow surprise


 This morning I went to work a little annoyed because it was raining, and I really hate starting the week off with rain! It eventually turned to snow, which I had no idea would happen...I didn't check the weather today. Sarah and I had to run a couple of errands around campus, so we ventured out and it was TERRIBLE! I could barely open my eyes it was snowing so hard, and a lot of snow fell into my car when we got in. It was quite the fiasco.


I work at a university, and they ended up closing campus at noon, so I came home! I actually waited until it stopped snowing before leaving, so the roads weren't bad at all. It's always nice having a day off, especially when it's so lovely outside. The big group of trees near my house looks so neat! I walked around and took some pictures just for the blog, so I hope you all enjoy them <3




Those last two are from my backyard


Tried to take a picture of myself. It's really difficult with a fixed 50mm lens!


I hope you're all having a great (white) Monday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last one looks like cotton! amazing. Thanks for sharing some winter with me.

Loves ya!
KK

Hollie said...

the last one does look like cotton! Enjoy your snow day! :]

cb said...

it is sooo beautiful especially the last picture! wow! no snow here which i am a bit thankful for since i am not too keen on the cold but i do love looking at it!

xo,
cb

PeaceLoveApplesauce said...

The snow at your house looks so beautiful!!

Young People in Love said...

Just found your blog and am DEF a new follower! I LOVE these snow pics! Totally captures it's white magicalness :)

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Beautiful pics... even though I CANNOT wait for spring to come! :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

P.S: I'm having an awesome designer dress giveaway... interested? ;)