Monday, February 7, 2011

snow surprise


 This morning I went to work a little annoyed because it was raining, and I really hate starting the week off with rain! It eventually turned to snow, which I had no idea would happen...I didn't check the weather today. Sarah and I had to run a couple of errands around campus, so we ventured out and it was TERRIBLE! I could barely open my eyes it was snowing so hard, and a lot of snow fell into my car when we got in. It was quite the fiasco.


I work at a university, and they ended up closing campus at noon, so I came home! I actually waited until it stopped snowing before leaving, so the roads weren't bad at all. It's always nice having a day off, especially when it's so lovely outside. The big group of trees near my house looks so neat! I walked around and took some pictures just for the blog, so I hope you all enjoy them <3




Those last two are from my backyard


Tried to take a picture of myself. It's really difficult with a fixed 50mm lens!


I hope you're all having a great (white) Monday!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The last one looks like cotton! amazing. Thanks for sharing some winter with me.

Loves ya!
KK

a little black cloud in a dress said...

the last one does look like cotton! Enjoy your snow day! :]

cb said...

it is sooo beautiful especially the last picture! wow! no snow here which i am a bit thankful for since i am not too keen on the cold but i do love looking at it!

xo,
cb

TLF said...

The snow at your house looks so beautiful!!

Young People in Love said...

Just found your blog and am DEF a new follower! I LOVE these snow pics! Totally captures it's white magicalness :)

Gabby / Gypsy*Diaries said...

Beautiful pics... even though I CANNOT wait for spring to come! :D
xxx

http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

P.S: I'm having an awesome designer dress giveaway... interested? ;)