Thursday, November 18, 2010

Visit to Shepherd's Haven

A few weeks ago, I had the privilege of spending some time at Shepherd's Haven Day Center. I work with them on their Etsy shop, but I rarely get the chance to go visit! It was so wonderful to give everyone hugs and chat about what they've been up to. There are some wonderful new things popping into their shop, and in a few days I'll be photographing and listing a BUNCH of amazing ornaments. I can't wait!


Some of their lovely leaf plates on display in the office. 


They've been hard at work making ornaments for the season! These are the style that I'll be listing soon. 



Brian and Moriah (Not sure if I spelled that right...) He's quite the bundle of excitement, as you can see. And she is such a sweet spirited young lady. I enjoyed talking to her :) 


Rodney wanted me to take his picture while he was eating a sandwich. Not sure why?! But I love it!


Dawn is like...the cutest little thing in the world! I just want to pinch her little cheeks!  She's very quiet, but whenever I ask her to give me a smile, she always obliges.


The ever animated Katherine hanging out with Karita (left) during lunch. 


Liz didn't want to go swimming (which was their afternoon activity), so she made her little bead things! I think most of the times I see Liz, she is playing with these beads...or maybe drawing with markers. One of the two!  I love her to pieces!

I hope you enjoyed seeing some of the "behind the scenes" at Shepherd's Haven! I really love that place, and I love all the beautiful things they make. It is such a wonderful ministry, that I've been so excited to see grow over the past couple of years. I think their move to Bellevue Baptist Church facilities was such a great blessing!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

aaaaaaaaw this is everything cute! I go to have a look to your other posts ^^

a little black cloud in a dress said...

I love the sandwich picture! Too cute.

Marie said...

I want a couple of those leaf plates!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

cb said...

they are all adorable! it must be really fun working with them!

xo,
cb