Monday, November 8, 2010

Etsy Wishlist: Decor

I have got quite the wish list going on Etsy...and believe me, my mom knows all about it. Here are some of my current favorites in the way of handmade and vintage decor.  I guess it's a little late to get these for my birthday (it's tomorrow), but I'm hoping for at least one of them for Christmas!





 











There's a lot more where that came from, folks. In the next few weeks I'll be posting more categories from my favorites. What better time of year to share a wishlist, right?!

3 comments:

Copious Couture said...

Love your etsy choices!!!! That teapot clock.... adorable!





Carissa
http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

k said...

I love all of your choices, esp those pillows!

Oh, My Darling said...

The two scrunchies embroidery is PHENOMENAL! What a find!