Sunday, June 4, 2017

Becky & David - Elegant Opera House Wedding in Humboldt Tennessee

Becky & David's wedding day was one of the most chill, fun weddings I've had the pleasure of photographing! Becky was so laid back, and really just taking time to enjoy the day with her friends and her groom. She was a dream bride, and I'm so happy she chose me to document this day! It was truly an honor.

I started the day at the Opera House in Humboldt with a few detail shots around the venue and then some shots of the girls getting ready.






The centerpieces were all different (and beautiful!), and the guestbook was set up like a card catalogue where guests could either write their names and file it or leave little bits of advice. I did this at my wedding, so I'm a big fan of this idea! I also loved the Norwegian ring boxes with the rosemaling.


The girls had mimosas while they were getting ready. This photo was pre-orange juice.


A bit of Becky's dad's shirt was sewn into her dress in memory of him.




The girls had these adorable tanks with their monograms on them.

Once everyone had hair/makeup done, Becky got in her dress and ready for the first look.



Some sweet emotion with Becky's sister. They have such a wonderful bond!





I loved their first look! We went straight from the first look into portraits around the venue.















"What do I do with my hands?" Haha! These guys had some big personalities...


David's grandmother is very special to David and Becky, and I was so glad she made it to the wedding! I know it meant a lot to them.









The ceremony was pretty short and very lovely! The bridal party waited in the courtyard until everyone was seated, then they were all introduced.






The reception was just a lot of fun and dancing! None of the wedding traditions, just lots of enjoying each other's company and dancing the night away.












After a pretty crazy storm passed, we popped outside for one last set of portraits before I headed out. It was a perfect way to end the evening!


Hair/ makeup- Laura Barnett at Elements Salon Venue- Opera House Caterer- Crossroads Custom Catering DJ- Sounds by Pounds Rentals- M&M Rentals

No comments: