Tuesday, June 27, 2017

April & Trey - New Southern Hotel Beautiful Summer Wedding in Jackson Tennessee

I was so excited when April inquired with me about shooting her wedding! April has been teaching in Chester County, where I went to high school, so I've known her for several years through her friendship with my mom (who taught at CCHS for a while). April is one of those people you just can't help but love! She and Trey make a perfect match and are such a joy to be around. They have one of those loves that just makes you giddy.

I want to thank Gretchen Foels and Sue White for their help shooting this wonderful day!

Gretchen helped me out in the morning with the getting ready portion. I started at a hotel with the guys before heading to the New Southern to photograph the girls. April was already done with hair and makeup when I got there.












I took a few pictures of April around The New Southern before Trey came in for their first look.













We headed to the Lambuth Chapel for more portraits and then the ceremony. That was when Sue joined me.



There were so many little bugs crawling up April's dress. It was crazy! Thankfully her bridesmaids were able to shake them out.
























 I had Sue go over to The New Southern for some reception details before all the guests arrived. The main banquet room was so beautiful!







The reception was pretty low-key, some mingling and nibbling on yummy food. It was a perfect afternoon!










I loved the Star Wars themed groom's cake table! Close to sunset, we hopped outside for a few more pictures.





After that, they did the sparkler exit.





Congrats, you two! Thanks for having me as a part of your beautiful wedding day.

Ceremony: Lambuth Chapel
Reception: New Southern Hotel
Bride's dress: Rina's Bridal
Cake: Jan Childress
Catering: Elegant Events
Floral: Bloom Floral Boutique
Linens and chairs: M and M Rentals

No comments: