Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Anna & Travis - Opera House Wedding in Humboldt Tennessee

Back in mid-June, Anna and Travis tied the knot at the gorgeous Opera House in Humboldt. It was such a wonderful day of celebration for them with their friends and family! Anna's cousin Jessie and aunt Gina did most of the planning and decorating, and they did an amazing job. Everything was beautiful, and when there was a last-minute layout change due to the stormy weather outside, they handled it like champs.

When I arrived, I took some pictures of the girls upstairs and tons of detail shots. Here are some of my favs -









I loved the Jenga block idea for the guest book! Sand's Old Hickory Florist did a fabulous job on the flowers, and Muddy's Bakeshop in Memphis made some stellar cakes. I usually don't eat wedding cake because I don't care much for cake at all, but I'll eat anything Muddy's makes!




Once Anna was ready and in her gorgeous dress, it was time for the first look with Travis!





They are so precious together. They are both so warm and kind! A little backstory, they went to high school together and reconnected over the past few years. And now they're married! After the first look, we took some pictures of just the two of them.










Travis had me cracking up all day. He and Anna shared lots of laughs together!



We also got some shots of the bridal party.






Our plan was to take some pictures with the baby blue Mustang after their send-off, but the weather was not looking good, so we just got some pictures outside the venue. It turned out great, even with the wind blowing Anna's birdcage veil around.


Soon it was time for the ceremony! Travis carried a rose with him and placed it on a chair in honor of his late mother.








Hooray! After a little downtime while the chairs were moved to the tables, it was time to get the party started.





Just look at those smiles! Pure joy. I love seeing couples really bask in the happiness of their wedding day!





They played the shoe game. I don't know what the proper name for it is...but there are shoes involved.




Had to include this one because kids never smile at me. haha! This was rare!



After some fun on the dance floor, it was time for their lavender toss send-off! Luckily the main part of the storm had passed and they were able to keep this part of the day.



Off they went! Looking at these pictures again as I'm editing is just bringing back all the wonderful moments of the day. I said it before, but honestly these two just ENJOYED themselves. Anna had that gorgeous, genuine smile on her face all day, and they both just radiated joy.

Congrats, you two, and I wish you many wonderful years together!

Catering- Me and My Tea Room Floral-Sand's Florist Cake-Muddy's Bakeshop Music- DJ Cotton

No comments: