Monday, January 20, 2014

Garner Blue

A few months ago, my friend Lisa asked me to take some photos of her beautiful hand dyed indigo scarves. The best part? She paid me in pie. I wouldn't accept payment in pie from just anyone, but a Lisa Garner pie is worth a lot more than money, I promise. She was the one who made the delicious individual serving pies at my wedding!

Enough about pie, here are the photos of some amazing Garner Blue pieces



Check out Garner Blue on Etsy.    





THE Garners. Joe and Lisa, both incredibly creative and generally awesome people. 



This was a really simple shoot, and I had a lot of fun with it. Some of our friends modeled the scarves for us, and they did great! The light just happened to be perfect that day, and we used a simple field/trees setting to make the scarves really stand out. Ever thoughtful, Lisa also had hot chocolate for all of us because it was so cold. I hope to do more shoots like this in the future, so if you know of any creators who need photos, have them hit me up! I have a couple coming up soon that I'm SUPER PUMPED about.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are perfect! So so fun.