Thursday, January 9, 2014

Winter Family Sessions

A few weeks before Christmas, I had the privilege of doing photos for a friend of mine from high school. She wanted pictures of her adorable kiddos, but I talked her into being in the photos herself. Since it was so cold and kind of gross out, she asked a cousin of hers if we could use her home. I actually ended up doing portraits for the family that owns the home as well! It was so much fun, and I love how the photos turned out.







Aren't Brittany's kids just precious?! They are both such cuties, and after a little coaxing we actually got her little boy to smile. He did the best when Brittany was in the photo with them.







Family sessions are one of my favorite types of photography. I love seeing how families interact and capturing those memories. I hope to add many more family sessions to my portfolio in 2014!

No comments: