Monday, June 4, 2012

Wedding Talk: Engagement Pictures

Rhett and I got our engagement pictures made this weekend, and I could not be more happy with how they turned out. My friend Heather woke up bright and early for us on Saturday to take them. It's been so hot that we planned the shoot for 7am...to try to beat the heat. Of course this past Saturday we were in the middle of a cool spell so it was actually in the 50s! We went ahead and got them done early though, and other than the wet grass, everything was perfect. The best thing about getting them done early is that we got to enjoy the rest of our Saturday without fretting over pictures all day! So, here are some of my absolute favorites from the shoot. I hope you enjoy them...













Rhett really surprised me...I didn't know he was so photogenic! He never lets me take pictures of him, so I was kind of unsure how they would turn out. I was pleasantly surprised by how natural he looks. I also really love his outfit (yes, I picked it out). As for my outfit, I found this BCBGeneration dress at a boutique for half off! I will definitely be getting a lot of use out of it this summer as it is quite comfortable. I also wore the pearl earrings that Rhett gave me for Christmas one year. I love those earrings...there's nothing like a classy pair of pearls.

Next up for Wedding Talk (I guess this will be sort of a series until the wedding in October...I hope that's alright) will be my Save the Date cards, featuring paper flowers made by Lemon Jitters!

3 comments:

cb said...

oh my god! kristi! this are sooo beyond beautiful! i love them all! i would have a really hard time picking because they all turned out so fantastic! good job heather. and you are rhett are so freakin adorable together. so much love in these pictures.
xo,
cb

alicia said...

cuuuuuute! usually i make fun of engagement photos because it's always like matching turtle necks walking barefoot on the beach in autumn, you know? i'm learning that they DON'T have to be gross!

you guys look so great together! <3

Diana Mieczan said...

Awww..you both look so in love and adorable together. Such a great photo and I adore your dress, sweetie. Muah