Monday, June 25, 2012

Jonathan & Danielle Crown Winery Wedding

One of the most popular non-church venues around this area is the Crown Winery. It's been around since 2008, and the vineyard is looking mighty pretty these days! Even though I've been shooting weddings for several years now, this was the first one I got to shoot at Crown. It was a hot day, but luckily there were clouds on and off all day, and it was expected to rain late that night making it a little cooler. I am happy with the pictures, and I'm so glad I finally got to shoot there! Here are some of my favorites documenting the events of the day.














They really wanted pictures at sunset, but the sun sets late in the summer so that didn't quite happen. I still like what we got though! Overall it was a good day. There were some hectic moments, but we made it through. I hope you all are staying cool in this crazy heat! I don't want to be outside unless I'm near a pool or a large body of water.

6 comments:

cb said...

these are perfect kristi! the light is beautiful in the last picture and i just of the building in the background. you are so talented!
xo,
cb

a little black cloud in a dress said...

I like how crisp these are.

Unknown said...

so cuuuteee :) lovely!!!

http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

Diana Marks said...

these photos are sooo cute!
Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?
LA By Diana Live Magazine

Diana said...

I love the pictures! So beautiful. :)

kaelah beauregarde said...

that last shot is seriously beautiful!