Thursday, January 26, 2012

Austin + Rachael

By now you all know that I enjoy shooting weddings. You got that from this blog, right? Good. Something that makes shooting a wedding even more awesome is when it's a group of people that you know! I had the extreme pleasure of shooting my friend Rachael's wedding this month. We both majored in DMS at school so we had several classes together. Rachael is one of those people that is just so fun to be around. She always seems to be in a good mood, and she's got a great sense of humor, not to mention she's gorgeous! She and her new husband Austin were a joy to work with, and I'm SO EXCITED to finally share the pictures.


Austin's gift to his groomsmen: pocket watches!









Thanks so much to Austin and Rachael for choosing me to document such a huge day in your lives! I enjoyed every last minute of it (and the turtle cheesecake...omg).

6 comments:

cb said...

these might be my favorite! they are so beautiful! the dress is stunning and one of her laying on that lounge chair is beautiful!
thanks for sharing!
xo,
cb

cabin + cub said...

Gorgeous photos! I love her dress! ;)

blue roses said...

beautiful photographs! i love the pocket watch!

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

so gorgeous Kristi!
I luv all the close up shots...plus, her hairstyle is beautiful!
I'm curious to know the camera & lens you used for this photos!

Annalise said...

Beautiful photos. They were lucky to have you.
XOXO

Little Tree Vintage said...

beautiful shots, you have a lot of talent!