Monday, January 16, 2012

2011 Favorite Photos

I remembered the other day that I did a post last January about my favorite photos from 2010. I thought it would be fun to go through the 2011 photos and do the same thing! I think I shot a lot less in 2011, but I'm ok with that. I took more time to spend with Rhett and volunteer, which I feel is important. In all honesty, I don't see a whole lot of improvement from 2010 to 2011. I might need to start looking into ways I can improve in 2012!

I think I've got a pretty good grasp on light (natural most of the time), so maybe I can really focus on getting good poses and angles this year...that's always hard for me. I'm seriously THE WORST at telling people how to pose. It goes like this: "Ok stand here...lean a little bit like this...no the other way...no turn towards me...I mean away from me. Ok turn your head back this way so the light hits your face...like...ok...now...turn...ok...wait...ok....ok I think that's good." Seriously, ask anyone that's ever worked with me...they know. I usually just end up demonstrating!

Ok I'm done rambling. I hope you like this set of photos from 2011! (view photos on flickr)



1 comment:

cb said...

this is so cute! the little twin babies, I DIE!! in the bucket! oh cute and i remember the fashion shoot.
xo,
cb