Thursday, April 23, 2015

Michael & Jessica's Spring Wedding Portrait Session at Twin Oaks


Michael and Jessica Sanders got married this past November in a gorgeous fall wedding at Twin Oaks. The antebellum home was the perfect setting for their celebration! The ceremony was later in the day, and by the time we finished with their family photos, it was completely dark. I did what I could in the dark, but we decided we could go ahead and plan to get back together soon and recreate their wedding day portraits. I showed up at Twin Oaks earlier this week to find Jessica getting into her dress in the upstairs suite. It was major déjá vu! After her mom got her buttoned back into the dress, we leisurely walked around and took their portraits, and I LOVE the way they turned out. I kind of wish every couple could do this!! I know it's extra trouble to re-do hair and makeup, and sometimes there's plenty of daylight to get portraits, but this was sooooo nice. We had no time limit, and no one waiting on us. It was just awesome!













Venue: Twin Oaks

No comments: