Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Spring Pop-Up Shop, Handmade Goods


My friends Lisa and Keely put together this really great little pop-up shop a few weeks back, and they've got another one coming up this weekend! This time it's called Summer Swell, which is just adorable, and I'm planning to have a few of my prints for sale. I just love this curated collection of awesome handmade wares. At this past one I picked up some art, greeting cards, a magazine and a leather keychain. I'm pumped about my friend Meredith selling her pottery this time around! It's going to be a great time, so if you're around Jackson town Saturday, you should definitely stop by.



The cord organizer that Keely makes is fantastic! I might have to get one after seeing Lee using his. Maybe if I have that I won't forget to pack my photo charger when I travel...




No comments: