Thursday, August 29, 2013

Sunflowers and Shotguns

Earlier this summer one of my mom's good friends wanted me to come take a few photos of her boys in the sunflower field they have. Of course I was totally up for it! Sunflowers are so gorgeous for that short period of time that they are in bloom. The boys weren't really into taking pictures, but I did get a couple of nice ones :) I took a few pretty, scenic shots as well.






These guys are 100% country boys through and through, if you can't tell! They hunt with their dad, so that is why we took the shooting photos. I like how they turned out. If you look close, you can even see the shell coming out of the shotgun. It was a really low-key shoot, and I enjoyed it.

1 comment:

Diana Mieczan said...

Sunflowers are so beautiful and the boys look great:) Have a wonderful day, dear. xoxo