Sunday, December 26, 2010

Basil Pan Burgers


I'm home alone for most of today, so I decided to cook myself some lunch. I had some ground beef, so I decided on these burgers from my new cookbook (Better Homes and Gardens!) They turned out really well! If you click on the photo, it will bring up the full res image so you can read it and try it out yourself.

Since it's the end of the month, I haven't been to the grocery store in a while, so I had to just use the stuff I had. I substituted a lot of things that I didn't have, so I'm sure the actual recipe is quite different. Experimenting with different things is more fun anyway!

Well, now that I've finished my lunch, I'm off to take down my Christmas stuff. Hopefully it won't take me all day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Found your blog from Location Central - I'm in TN too! :)

Hooray for Better Homes and Garden cookbook! I've gotten lots of great recipes from that book! :)

Hope you had a very merry Christmas!

TLF said...

Stopping by from Location Central blog/Tennessee.. XOXOXO!!
I'm your newest follower! ;)
http://www.peaceloveapplesauce.com/