Thursday, September 3, 2015

Jonathan & Breanne - Rural Tennessee Summer Engagement Session

Last weekend, I met Jonathan and Breanne out at the property of a family friend. It was this gorgeous location in Denmark with so much scenery! On top of that, halfway through the session, we went to Jonathan's home just down the road where there were rolling fields and a pretty sunset to work with. We had such a great time shooting out here, and I'm so excited to document their big day early next year! Here are some of my favorite shots from the evening:


















Isn't that the perfect end to the session?! I love a good Tennessee sunset, and this one was incredibly mild compared to a lot that we get. I was crossing my fingers for some great color, but I'm just happy we got a little bit.

After we finished up, I headed down to First Presbyterian for my absolute favorite event of the year, the Starlight Symphony! I missed some of the beginning, but once I got there, I squeezed in with some friends and I got to hear the orchestra play John Williams pieces from Jurassic Park, The Empire Strikes Back, and Harry Potter. It was amazing! I think Rhett was wishing he'd come with me when I told him what the special pieces were. Of course at the end, they did the traditional Ride of the Valkyries, 1812 Overture (with cannons!), and God Bless America. There may be one other one that I'm forgetting, but you get the picture. It was SUCH a perfect evening.  I already have a wedding booked for the date of next year's Starlight (or the date I assume it'll be), so I tried to relish in this year's event to get me through :) ha!

No comments: