Thursday, June 11, 2015

Emily's Bridal Session at First Pres

I got back together with Emily a little over a month ago for her bridal session, and I can finally share it since the wedding was last weekend! I had such a great time with her at the engagement session, so I knew we'd enjoy the bridal session. We ended up starting a little late and her mom had to run back and get the bouquet, so it was a little stressful for Emily. It definitely didn't show in the photos! She's a knockout, right?!






Her mom made it back with the lovely bouquet by Kendrick Floral, and we shot until we ran out of light.





Can't wait to share the wedding with you all! It was such a perfect day. It was one of those weddings where at the end of the day, I wish every single wedding could be like that. There was no rushing around, no tension, beautiful location, happy people...just perfect.

No comments: