Friday, May 8, 2015

Daniel and Angie's Lake and Sun-drenched Golf Course Engagement Session in Jackson Tennessee

Angie and Daniel are tying the knot later this summer, and we got together this week to do their engagement session. It turned out to be a gorgeous day, so it was perfect for photos! We started at Lake Graham in Jackson, and then drove just down the road to Bent Tree Golf Club, where Daniel plays often. We chased the sun right to the very end, and got a couple of shots of them in their Grizzlies gear with the sunset. It was an awesome end to the session! You totally can't tell from the photos, but Daniel isn't a fan of getting his picture taken (a lot like my husband, Rhett!). He obviously really loves his gorgeous fiancĂ©, because he was a trooper! Thanks for hanging in there, Daniel :) 

Here are some of my favorites from the session: 






Whenever I see photos like this with really bright eyes, I always think they're edited to be brighter. Well now I know that's not always the case! I applied my standard edits and increased exposure a couple of stops, and BOOM. Her eyes are just in the perfect light (and next to Daniel's blue shirt) to be that amazing shade of blue. The color reminds me of the ocean in Hawaii. And now I want to go back to Hawaii...















For any of my non-Tennessee fans, these are Grizzlies shirts. Daniel and Angie are big Grizzlies fans! It's the pro basketball team in Memphis, which is only about an hour down I-40 from Jackson. I love that they wanted a couple of shots in these! I always encourage couples to incorporate something special to them into their session.

I hope you all enjoyed these! I can't wait to shoot their wedding later this summer :)

Tomorrow starts my marathon summer of weddings. I have 4 within the span of 9 days (don't ask me what I was thinking, because I don't know). It's going to be GREAT for my Disney World/new camera savings account, but not so great on my tendonitis-ridden feet. Luckily each wedding this month is going to be all kinds of awesome, and I get to do what I love!

No comments: