Monday, November 24, 2014

Benjamin and Haley's Outdoor Engagement Session at the Agricenter

I adore each and every couple that I work with, and I especially love when I book a couple that I get along with like we've been friends forever! Haley was referred to me by another very talented photographer, Brandy Kemp, and it turns out my husband is good friends with her brother. Small world, right?! Well Haley and I met in person at my favorite coffee shop, and I could tell we would get along just fine. When I saw her again with Benjamin for their e-session, I had a blast. We met at the Agricenter on Walnut Grove rd. and drove up Farm road for a few different locations. We kept it simple by using mostly fields and vegetation (what little is left) in the background. I loved the shot of Benjamin on his mower, he runs a landscaping business, and Haley in her white coat, she's a vet. It's such a cute little personal photo for them!

I hope you guys enjoy the photos as much as I enjoyed taking them :) I am counting down the days to their wedding next summer!


















No comments: