Sunday, November 3, 2013

Justin + Bethany Family

I don't do a ton of family sessions, but I really enjoy them! One thing I loved about this particular session was that it was a friend of mine from high school. Bethany and I both graduated in the same class, but I haven't seen her in years. Of course I keep up with most people on Facebook, so I knew she had some adorable kiddos, but it was great to meet them in person! Laiklyn absolutely loved having her picture taken, so we played in the backyard while we waited for the rest of the family to get ready. This is why I love my job. I mean does it get much better than playing with adorable kids?! 









Can't you tell she just LOVES the camera?! They were all great to work with, and I was so happy to get to hang out with them for a little bit.

I have a couple more family sessions coming up in a couple of weeks, so I'm excited for that. I am also shooting a wedding in Birmingham next weekend! I have been busy busy busy if you can't tell. I definitely don't mind. In fact with the extra work, I felt comfortable with us buying a couch! We've been needing one for a while, so I am really excited to get it. We ended up getting a brown one because there aren't many gray options, so I guess I'm going to have to paint AGAIN! Brown and corral just don't go together. Any suggestions for wall color? We have two gray walls and two corral walls and some oak built-in shelves. The couch is like a chocolate brown. I'll take any advice I can get!

No comments: