Friday, October 11, 2013

Jason + Christina Engagement

The maid of honor at a wedding I did back in February is engaged, and I got to take her engagement pictures recently! I was so flattered that she asked me to do them. She and her fiancé actually live in Ohio, so we did the photos while they were here visiting Blake and Shae (the couple whose wedding I shot). We took them downtown and utilized some of the fun locations around Jackson. I love the one with them in the stage door because Christina is a singer! It's always fun to use things that are special to the couple.







Best wishes to Jason and Christina in their marriage!

I am looking forward to shooting some family photos later today then a wedding on Sunday. The weather has been perfect lately, so it should be a fun weekend! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend as well. <3 p="">

No comments: