Reasons why I love today:
1. It's BEAUTIFUL outside! It looks just like the picture above. That was taken this summer on campus (where I work), and today is just as gorgeous and it's only 80 degrees! Did you hear me?! 80 degrees!!! I can't wait to open my windows when I get home.
2. I get to see Rhett tonight! We're going to a movie, and probably either cook or get something to eat. I don't see him much when he's in school, so I'm excited to spend some time with him.
3. My coworker bought me a cherry limeade for picking her up/dropping her off at the tire place today.
4. I found an Oscar de la Renta scarf yesterday at the antique store and I'm wearing it in my hair today! I've gotten mixed feelings about it from people, but I LOVE it (pictures on another post).
5. I did restorative yoga yesterday and the nice relaxed feeling has carried over. I don't have an ounce of stress today! I hope it lasts...
6. Monday is labor day! My 3-day weekend starts this afternoon (hallelujah!)
I'm sure I could come up with more, but that's all for now. I hope you're all having a wonderful Friday. For those of you on the east coast, I hope you are safe from Earl! I'm sorry to be bragging about our nice weather when you're in the middle of a hurricane :(
In other news...
Head on over to the Rikrak studio and participate in her giveaway! I'm one of the sponsors, so you could win 3 of my prints...if you're lucky :)
Happy Labor Day weekend, everyone!