Thursday, March 25, 2010

Editorial with the fabulous Gabrielle

My second assignment in Photo Editing was to pick out a magazine and shoot as if I were shooting for that magazine. Mr. Veneman wanted us to browse a lot of magazines and try to pick something that we don't read that often. I initially wanted to do something out of my comfort zone, but I decided that was dumb! Why not do what I love and get more practice?! So I chose this magazine called FOAM that I had only seen once or twice. It has a little fashion in there, so I was ready to go. After looking through the magazine, I planned out my shoot and this is what I came up with:


Model: Gabrielle Maness
Photographer: Kristi McMurry
Stylist: Gabrielle Maness & Kristi McMurry

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Absolutly beautiful Kristi, I am impressed by your talent and these pictures show what a gifted photographer you are.
Keep up the good work, look forward to see more of your work!
Ana McMurry

KristiMcMurry said...

Thanks Ana! It means a lot to me when family likes my work :)