Friday, September 7, 2018

Taylor & Keaton - Stunning Summer Wedding at Cub Lake Lodge

In late August, Taylor and Keaton had their wedding at the quaint and charming Cub Lake Lodge in Natchez Trace State Park. The lodge was decorated beautifully with greenery and flowers. The ceremony took place right next to the water, and it was the perfect Southern summer wedding!

When I arrived, I got lots of photos of the girls getting ready in their cabin. I felt right at home with these ladies! It was honestly such a fun afternoon just documenting them laughing together.







These pjs were a great idea! I even want to get a set for myself now.







Isn't Taylor such a dream?! I love that dress on her. 

I set out to meet the guys at the lodge for some photos, and I got some detail shots while I waited for them.




I'm obsessed with this table setup. So elegant!



The abundance of eucalyptus just pulled everything together. So gorgeous!

The guys arrived and I took a few photos of them before the girls got there. 





We were also joined by a bridesman, Taylor's cousin. They are really close, and I love that she had him stand up there with her on her big day! He was a good sport throughout the portrait session. 







Taylor requested some photos of her parents because she said they represent everything a marriage should be. I thought that was so sweet, and of course I honored her request! We got some cute ones. 


Soon it was time for the ceremony to begin!




That big smile when he got down the aisle! He was excited!




The kids were SO PRECIOUS! This little flower girl was with the girls all day and she was seriously the sweetest little thing.











I absolutely loved this setting for the ceremony. 





After we took all the family portraits, we got some shots of just Taylor and Keaton in their just-married glow.









After these shots, it was time to head in and party! But more importantly...eat!




After everyone ate the delicious food from Crossroads Custom Catering, it was time for dances.



Tim with Backstage Productions had the smoke machine going for them.




Taylor was really determined to get that cake cut! She was cracking me up.






They got each other good!














As you can tell, they had a great time dancing! After lots of dancing, they went ahead and did their sparkler exit. They went back in for a little more dancing after that.




Aren't they precious?! They were having such a great time, it made my job that day so much fun. I love being with couples who really savor the day and enjoy every moment. 

Thanks for letting me be a part of this amazing day, Taylor and Keaton!

Caterer- Crossroads Custom Catering Cake- Janet Pearcy Johnson DJ- Backstage Productions Flowers- Parsons Florist Rentals - Eric's Rentals Venue- Natchez Trace State Park Bridal Hair-Terra Blackstock Bridal Makeup- Kristen Smith Wedding Party Hair- Julie Coleman Wright Wedding Party Makeup- Rachel Stricklin Nanney Dress- Pennie Lane's Formals Bridesmaid Dresses- Azazie Groomsmen Wear- Manners and Bill's Men Shop Wedding Coordinator- Diana Bawcum

No comments: