Monday, April 16, 2018

Catunya & Lamonte - 25 Year Vow Renewal at the Aeneas Building, Jackson Tennessee

At the beginning of April, I had the pleasure of photographing a vow renewal at Unity Temple Church in Jackson, with a reception following at the newly painted Aeneas Building. Catunya and Lamonte celebrated 25 years with a lovely ceremony and reception with their friends and family!

I arrived at the church and got a few shots of the ladies getting ready.



Everyone headed to the Aeneas Building to get dressed for photos.





I started by taking photos of Catunya, then some with her bridesmaids and family.





The girls headed back to the church and I took some photos of Lamonte and his guys.




As you can see, Lamonte was in the Navy, and he wore his dress whites. After the guys left, I got some detail photos around the venue. Southern Sparkle Wedding and Event Planning did a fantastic job!








Back at the church, I got ready for the ceremony! The main event!





Lamonte had me tearing up. I hope my husband still feels this way about me in 25 years. These two are very blessed to have each other!






After the ceremony, we took some pictures of the bridal party, the family and then the happy couple together.






I was only at the reception for a couple of hours, but I got shots of some toasts, a little dancing and a fun cake cutting!











Lamonte surprised his bride with a trip. Their children helped with the big reveal!





It was a great day, and I wish them another 25+ years of happiness together!

Venue: Unity Temple Church / Aeneas Building
Planner: Southern Sparkle Wedding and Event Planning
Catering: Me and My Tea Room

No comments: