Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Ashley & Ryan's Navy and Pink Rosette Barn Wedding

I may have gotten a *little* lost finding Ashley and Ryan's venue, The Barns of West Tennessee, but it was totally worth it! I pulled in to find a quaint little barn, beautifully decorated with some draped fabric, chandeliers and huge barn doors. They also have a spot near the edge of the trees for the ceremony, which is perfect for keeping people out of the sun. It was perfect! I started off the day by taking lots of details while I waited for Ashley and her bridesmaids to arrive from the salon. 










Soon, the girls arrived and headed to the bridal suite. There was rain coming, so everyone hung out inside for a while. It only lasted about 45 minutes, and we got started on portraits only a little later than planned. We had plenty of time to get everything done!















After portraits, there was still some time for everyone to just hang out. Ashley and Ryan have an adorable little baby girl, and she got in a nap. 



The ushers were fabulous! This guy was rocking his blue hair. 








This "tying the knot" thing was really cool. They practiced a lot, and it worked out perfectly! Their reactions were so great.




Their vows had me tearing up. LOVE when couples write their own vows.  




We went straight into some portraits after the ceremony, and then we got family portraits done, then more portraits of the two of them. I really feel like I could have done tons more in this beautiful space! I wanted them to be able to go see their friends and family though, so I didn't keep them too long.  







They mingled with friends and family, ate some delicious food from Four Friends Catering (which I can't find online, sadly), and then went into the traditional reception events. 








Toasts were so great! The moms gave sweet toasts as well. 






Their first dance was a wonderful song called "I've Got You Covered" by Sugar and the Hi-lows. Check them out if you haven't heard of them! I was so excited that Ryan and Ashley danced to this. It's one of my favorite songs!







Everyone had a great time during the reception! We ended up stepping outside toward the end to try and get some sunset pictures. 


It wasn't a super colorful sunset, so we just got a little glow in the background. I did love the pinks on the other side of the sky, so I got this cute silly one below.



As they were walking back, Ryan's ring fell off his finger! They were laughing about it, and luckily the best man walked right up and picked it out of the grass. No idea how he found it so quick! He was the hero for the day. 

Soon it was time to head out and have a sparkler exit! It wasn't quite dark yet, but I think I like the way it turned out! I like that you can still see some color in the sky



Congrats Ashley and Ryan! You two were a pleasure to work with, and I wish you nothing but the best. 

No comments: