Thursday, January 28, 2016

Oliver & Adora's Downtown Jackson Winter Engagment

This time last week, I was getting ready for bed knowing that there would be snow on the ground when I woke up! We only ended up getting about two inches, but it was still nice to have a few days of real winter. I had Adora and Oliver's engagement session scheduled for Saturday, and luckily the snow had melted just enough for us to get out. We had to skate over ice patches during the shoot, but we finished up with no incidents! We had a lot of fun meandering through downtown Jackson looking for good spots, and I am so glad we got a few with the snow on the ground, since that doesn't happen much around here. 

Here are some of my favorites from their shoot:



Her eyes are so gorgeous!  















They are both so easy-going and fun! I can't wait for their wedding this May.

No comments: