Sunday, October 25, 2015

Sara & Jared's Sunny Pinson Mounds Engagement


Sara & Jared came to me about doing their engagement pictures, so we met up at Pinson Mounds last weekend. It was a perfect afternoon, and we had a great time chasing the light all around the park! They are so adorable together, and I'm sure their destination wedding in South Carolina is going to be fantastic. Here are some of my favs from their session.




Not many of the trees had started changing colors yet, but we got a little orange in this one.  





They brought some orange soda for the shoot. They collect soda bottles, so this was something fun to make the shoot their own. Love it!







Aren't they so photogenic?! Sara's soft curls are gorgeous, and I loved the dress she wore in the second set of photos. Jared's plaid was pretty awesome too!

Congrats, you two, and thanks for choosing me to make these portraits for you! Wishing you the best in your upcoming wedding.

No comments: