Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Jeff & Olivia Married in a Charming Church Wedding in Jackson Tennessee

This summer was a busy one, and that is a GREAT thing! I booked quite a few more weddings this year than last, which is really encouraging. One of my summer weddings happened to be a couple of fellow Union University alum, Jeff and Olivia. They were sweet, easy-going, and super adorable! It was a nice surprise to find out they were getting married at my church too, and I realized that Jeff is the media guy (real title? no idea) there! I feel like I always find things in common with my clients :)

Jeff and Olivia's wedding started off with the girls getting ready in the church library and the guys upstairs in Jeff's office. I photographed them reading letters to each other, then we arranged a first-look in the sanctuary. We finished up most of the photos before the ceremony (mostly inside because it was HOT out), and then spent about an hour relaxing. The ceremony was beautiful and included the bride and groom taking communion together. Jeff and Olivia's youth paster from back in Texas married them, which made it extra special. After the ceremony, they just enjoyed the reception and spent time with all of their wonderful friends and family.
































Venue - First Baptist Church, Jackson
Floral - Sand's Old Hickory Florist
Catering - Premier Catering
Photography - Woody & Pearl Photography (me!)

No comments: