Thursday, December 26, 2013

Babin Family - Merry Christmas!


It's been a WHILE since I've posted because I've just been doing other things. I guess I haven't thought of blogging much recently, besides photo shoots. I still do fun things, I just forget to take pictures and write about them! I wanted to post some family photos that I did a few days before Christmas though because I just love them. I did 3 sessions that weekend, and they were all a lot of fun! 


Readers, meet the Babins! Emily (light gray top) is one of my dearest friends and former college roommate. While we were roommates I came to know her family, and I am so thankful for them!

Emily and her super awesome husband, Scott.  


We shot these in downtown Collierville around the square. It was quite cold that day, but these guys were troopers! I loved all the gorgeous Christmas decorations up, especially the big Christmas tree in the middle of the square. If I lived closer, I would definitely do more sessions there.

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas filled with joy and family fun! Rhett and I were on the go for a couple of days just hopping between family gatherings. It was exhausting but nice. Today we enjoyed playing with the WiiU game we bought with our Christmas money :) I love these lazy days!

No comments: