Thursday, December 24, 2009

Best Meal Everrrrr


I feel that I must share the meal I had last night with all zero of my readers. I went over to Guy (my stepdad)'s Mother's house for a pre-Christmas celebratory dinner. To start out they presented us with shrimp cocktail. It was so fancy, I almost passed out. Of course my mom decided to not be fancy, and thus ate the spinach leaves that were lining the glass around the cocktail sauce....yeesh, some people have no class. (Just kidding, mom. You're the classiest woman I know).

So after the shrimp cocktail came this amazing spinach leaf salad with pecans, apple slices, carrots, and raspberry vinaigrette dressing. This went down the hatch pretty fast. You just can't beat Feta cheese.

Next was the main course: An individual dish of sweet potato casserole (my FAV), a juicy/tender cut of beef tenderloin, and a cute little roll. Oh and the over the tenderloin was drizzled a mushroom gravy that tasted pretty close to what I imagine Heaven tastes like. It's hard to form words to describe how yummy this food was. Just try to imagine the best beef dish you've ever had and multiply it by 100. Got it?

No comments: