Thursday, August 20, 2009

Gearing up for the busy times!

Fresh pencils, clean notebooks, colorful folders, and...crappy used textbooks: Must be time for fall semester!

Tomorrow is move-in day for Freshmen and I'll be up bright and early to photograph them in their childish giddiness, a high that won't last past the first week of school. It's going to be a busy weekend with all the new student activities that I and my photo staff have to cover, but I know it will be fun! After all that mess settles down, I'll be able to decorate my private studio. I have 1 semester to use the studio ALL BY MYSELF!!! I'll post pictures when it's all pretty.

In other news: Both etsy shops that I manage now have free shipping! Calculating shipping really stinks, so now it's free!
Kristi McMurry Photography
Shepherd's Haven

-Kristi

No comments: